Friday, August 22, 2008

The Hermitage


Jamie & Cathy at Andrew Jackson's plantation which is called The Hermitage! It was so interesting being there and seeing a little bit of history. Apparently, I really like the outfit I'm wearing as you are seeing it several times in different snaps!

5 comments:

JaMie said...

Yeah! MOm I am so proud of you for getting a blo0g!!! Go you!!!

Miriam said...

Hey, it's me--Miriam.
It's already so fun to see your blog and pics!!!! Keep in touch with me K?

Your hair is soooo cute!
Come visit me on my blog.

amy stansel said...

Cathy
so good to look through your pictures. You look fabulous - of course- and your granddaughter is so big. Has it really been that long since she was born??!?! hope you are doing well!!

Sonja said...

I love your blog!! You are so cute. I love blogging.

marilyn said...

Happened on your blog after seeing Jamie's. I sure miss you and this will help me keep up with your life. Email when you have time and let me know how it's going! Our family blog is actfamilies.blogspot.com
Marilyn A.