got done painting our bedroom blue and The Staples family came over after a ward activity on Saturday and Kevin hung my new window treatments. I love the look and now I just need to sew my duvet cover. I am almost done with these projects!
Monday, October 27, 2008
More updating on the house.
got done painting our bedroom blue and The Staples family came over after a ward activity on Saturday and Kevin hung my new window treatments. I love the look and now I just need to sew my duvet cover. I am almost done with these projects!
Labels:
new rooms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
mom. you are amazing. i hope i can decorate like you some day.
The updates look great...just let me know when you are ready to start on my house!
Wow, mom honestly this looks so great! And not one or two rooms you did like the whole house! I love you and thanks for passing down the decorating DNA... Love YOU
Wow, Cathy! The house looks so good. I love the blue and brown in your room. You've done such a great job!
You've done an amazing job. Everything looks great!
It's fabulous. YOu are so great at decorating.
Great job. The Laudry room is my favorite!! It was fun seeing you. You should probably make it a regular thing to come every two weeks ok!
Post a Comment