Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Anniversary Party


This is the only picture I have of this one. Looks like MOm is trying to help Dad look his best. Me & my siblings.
Cara and Colson listening to the program. A tender little moment. Les in the background with Joshua.



The oldest cousin (Kurt) and the youngest cousin (Ella) a little bit of an age difference.



The younger generation of cousins~ Tyler, Colson, Conner & Brandon Kleinman.

4 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Sarah Stout said...

Wow... that's so awesome that you guys all came to celebrate such a wonderful anniversary!

Sonja said...

Welcome back! It looks like you had another wonderful trip.

Sherwoods said...

Hi Cathy I got your message on our blog. And we would love to come for Thanksgiving! And yes Chase is coming home that week but unfortunately we won't be going to WA because I only have Thanksgiving day off school and we are poor college students and can't afford the outragious price of plane tickets! haha. Thank you so much of thinking of us. Here is my number, give me a call about the details. I don't want to come empty handed so think of something I can bring. Talk to you soon. 208-716-3121
Claire