Rick gave our family the challenge to give homemade gifts this year to each other. The best gift to all of us was his Family Home Evening, hard bound book he put together for each of us. Another keepsake that we will all cherish. There are at least ten family home evening ideas with our Dad's personal testimony of each subject along with a treat idea for the evening. It is beautiful and very sentimental. There are pictures in it, as well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the picts! Thanks for posting..
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
It's so fun to see your family as well! I miss you guys. Some of my best memories growing up have you guys in it. IT's funny how life just keeps going. I would love to get the card. My address is: 4888 Center Lane Fruitland, ID 83619. So go ahead and drop it in the mail again! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Give Rick a squeeze for me. Love you guys!
Wow... what a great idea Rick had! It's something I really wanted to do this year, but only did for Nicole. This makes me think that I need to plan ahead for this coming Christmas! :)
I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas! I love you and miss your sweet family :)
P.S. I really appreciate your birthday well-wishes. It was really sweet of you to take the time to remember my birthday.
What cute girls you have! I love all of your decorations, the house looks beautiful. Happy News Years!
Post a Comment