I love what you've already done with your new place, Cathy! It looks so cute but then, you can make any place look cute! Thanks so much for posting the pictures so all of us back in Wa. can see where you are living and have an idea of what it looks like! Love you!
Cathy, I hope your move is going well. I know how stressful it can be. (We are about to move as well and I'm 6 months pregnant. AhHH!!)Your new house looks adorable! Love your furniture...the dining room looks beautiful too!!
I do have to say that I'm pretty upset you guys are moving, but your new place still looks really cute! I can't wait to see you guys next....and Cara's room still looks amazing!
This is a blog about my everyday life. I am an LDS woman and will be fifty one years old this year. I have been blessed to be married to Rick for over thirty years and have four amazing children and working on the fourth "grand-darling". I have lived in Japan, California, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington & Michigan. I have also been blessed with many friends who have always blessed my life. I love living..
6 comments:
the kitchen is so cute!!! i love it. p.s. is that a new chair next to the white couch? or is it just a seat coveR?
I love what you've already done with your new place, Cathy! It looks so cute but then, you can make any place look cute! Thanks so much for posting the pictures so all of us back in Wa. can see where you are living and have an idea of what it looks like! Love you!
I also love the red of the sewing/craft room. Looks "stellar!" :)
Cathy, I hope your move is going well. I know how stressful it can be. (We are about to move as well and I'm 6 months pregnant. AhHH!!)Your new house looks adorable! Love your furniture...the dining room looks beautiful too!!
I do have to say that I'm pretty upset you guys are moving, but your new place still looks really cute! I can't wait to see you guys next....and Cara's room still looks amazing!
The place looks really nice! You are so good at decorating, so how could it not look amazing. :)
Post a Comment