Monday, February 23, 2009

The new place!


Cara's new room!

Family room!


My large and spacious bathroom! Yes, there are no towel racks in the room!



My bedroom with the door to the large and spacious bathroom.




My bedroom with the guest bed. Our bedroom set would not fit going up the stairs. It is all good. The mover's are here right now putting the items that won't fit into the rental into storage.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

everything is so mini. i love it and cute little bathroom! :)

Nicole said...

I like the firplace! This house looks like it has a good base to work with- nice paint and colors, etc. The bathroom is small but it looks cute. I want to see a picture of the outside of the house!

JaMie said...

I love the kitchen! I love the glass in the cupboards and the way cute dishes you have displayed! It looks so put together! GOOD JOB!!! Cant wait for graduation!!!

Sarah Stout said...

The looks cute already! I can't believe your knack for decorating, even if you are in the midst of moving/unpacking. It looks great! How far away from the rental house is your old house?