Cathy! I just got your card in the mail for the wedding, thankyou so much! Okay so we can keep in touch by blogging! our wedding pictures are on my blog in later posts. E-mail me and i will send you an invite to my blog (it is private). shayrenae103@yahoo.com thanks! P.S. where are you guys anways? Michigan? Washington?
This is a blog about my everyday life. I am an LDS woman and will be fifty one years old this year. I have been blessed to be married to Rick for over thirty years and have four amazing children and working on the fourth "grand-darling". I have lived in Japan, California, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington & Michigan. I have also been blessed with many friends who have always blessed my life. I love living..
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I still can't believe that Kara is a senior in high school. Times flies!
Cathy! I just got your card in the mail for the wedding, thankyou so much! Okay so we can keep in touch by blogging! our wedding pictures are on my blog in later posts. E-mail me and i will send you an invite to my blog (it is private). shayrenae103@yahoo.com thanks!
P.S. where are you guys anways? Michigan? Washington?
They looked so cute in their outfits. I'm glad they had a great time.
Hey, I am so excited, I found your blog on Kristin's. It is so fun to see what you are up to. You are too cute...Love the new hair do.:)
Love, Larissa (& Clint)
http://thomasgang.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment