
Kelsey turns 21 today! She lives in Rexburg and lives in apartment 309!

THis is right before she left for St.Lucia last year. She found the island and people to be very dear!

Kelsey is always flying high and such a good example to all and really loves our Ky!

These are the "big" girls in our family and we give a shout out to our one and only~ Kelsey!
We love you dearly and did you know that you share a birthday with ...
Queen Latifah!?! Pretty funny!
Happy 21st to my little queenie!
5 comments:
Cute picures of your wunderbar family! I had to pause for a moment when I saw the one I took of all of you in the tree- that was when you were ALL here and I sure do miss you! I already visited Kelsey's blog and left her a birthday message but I had a feeling you would have something on your blog too! You are a great Mom! More than great! I love you! Ps. I had to laugh at your comment on Kelsey's blog! I especially love the part about the "alternative being deadly"!
Pps. I updated my blog (twice recently!) so check it out!
thank you so much mom. i love this. you are so sweet. i love you!
Yay! Happy birthday, Kelsey! What a wonderful person Kelsey is and a great example to everyone who knows her. :)
She is so dang cute!
wow! That party looks fun! How do I get invited to one of those?
Happy birthday, Kelsey! How are we getting so old?
Post a Comment