Kelsey was the second to try and did really well. The elder helping her knows an elder that she knew in St. Lucia! Connections everywhere!!!
Rick was the first brave one from the family to try this new sport (to us!). He kept his shoes on which made it a little harder. The line is about 2 1/2 feet off of the ground and attached to two trees. It's all about balance!!!
This is our cousin Elder Kleinman with all of his cousins from Michigan! We have a common grandfather ~ Conrad Kleinman who is from Burkweiller, Germany.
This is our cousin Elder Kleinman with all of his cousins from Michigan! We have a common grandfather ~ Conrad Kleinman who is from Burkweiller, Germany.
4 comments:
I was wondering what the Elder was doing in your post from yesterday and now I know! It looks like a lot of fun! I was also wondering if he was really your cousin and sure enough, he is! That is too funny! By the way, I thought from the title you were going to say something about sewing!
That looks so fun. And your girls are all so gorgeous. I love it.
Hey PS there is a tutorial on our wards blog about the bread, you should check it out... I think they do a better job explaining. there is a link on my page... enjoy you little bakearella
Hi Cathy, this is Abbie Tait. I JUST now read your comment on my blog...Im really bad at checking it. Anyway, OF COURSE you are welcome to look at our blog. And it looks like you got your wish about Jamie and Con having another baby. :) We are so excited for them...we have been asking them about it for a while. :) You have a beautiful family. We love Jamie, Con, and Kylie very much.
Post a Comment