Jocelyn and Cara played at #3 Doubles for the team and won one game at regionals. It was a blast watching them play around the state of Michigan. They are such nice girls and played really well. One tournament they played two sisters who were also LDS and between all four girls all had a parent teaching Seminary~ maybe a first in this state!!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Tennis Season is over!
Alyssa McCoy, Cara and Jocelyn Bertolina all played on Varsity this year for Portage Central. It was a year of wind, rain, fun & food.
I love this shot of the girl's. It was their first tournament of the season and we played in Paw-Paw. The blanket they are on was my sister's bedspread when she was little! It pays to save things! We never got to finish this tourney because of the weather on Monday!

Jocelyn and Cara played at #3 Doubles for the team and won one game at regionals. It was a blast watching them play around the state of Michigan. They are such nice girls and played really well. One tournament they played two sisters who were also LDS and between all four girls all had a parent teaching Seminary~ maybe a first in this state!!!
Jocelyn and Cara played at #3 Doubles for the team and won one game at regionals. It was a blast watching them play around the state of Michigan. They are such nice girls and played really well. One tournament they played two sisters who were also LDS and between all four girls all had a parent teaching Seminary~ maybe a first in this state!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like everyone had fun! Good job Cara! Now on to bigger and better things.
I'm so proud of Cara. Cathy, you are such an amazing cheerleader for your family. I really admire you!
Yay, Cara! We got her graduation announcement today... her picture is gorgeous!
Thanks for such a fun weekend. Glad you got the cinnamon bears! :) I figured as long as I was sending them I'd send a bunch :)
Post a Comment