Sunday, June 14, 2009

Knitting for Grandbabies!

This is my beautiful daughter in law~ Jen! She is due with their first baby in July~so exciting! I have been learning to knit and finished these two adorable hats for our first grandson! Jen is modeling them for me.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute hats Cathy! You have a talent and I am sure your grandson will look cute in them.

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow, those are beautiful hats!!

Nicole said...

I am glad you posted a picture of those adorable hats you knitted! You are so talented!!! Jen is a pretty model!

Kristin said...

I still have a hard time thinking of you as a grandma- what lucky little kids to have you! Those hats are so cute, your talent is awesome!

Sonja said...

Those are so cute. I made some like that. I love them.

Kurt & Jen said...

We can't wait to see little baby in his cute hats! Thanks for making them for him. I can't believe we only have 4 weeks left... YIKES!!