Jamie, Kylie & Cara at DC Coast our first restaurant we ate dinner at in DC. Kylie was so well behaved. 
Kylie at the Smithsonian Castle. We went to the Air & Space Museum which was amazing. Did I mention the great weather we enjoyed. No humidity!!!
Kylie, Bapa & Nana in front of the White HOuse. Rick got up early one morning and got us tickets to take the quick elevator up to the top of the Washington Monument. What a view!!! It took almost forty years for that monument to be completed. They ran out of money and if you look close you can see where the new stone starts.
Kylie, Bapa & Nana in front of the White HOuse. Rick got up early one morning and got us tickets to take the quick elevator up to the top of the Washington Monument. What a view!!! It took almost forty years for that monument to be completed. They ran out of money and if you look close you can see where the new stone starts.
2 comments:
HAHA Kylie and I were just looking at these picts and Ky says "There's the big Washington Monument!" Ha she should do just fine in preschool. Who really needs to know their ABCs? its over rated.
This looks like so much fun! I am totally jealous! I think I need to talk my family into going. I loved looking at all these pictures!
Post a Comment