Sunday, August 23, 2009

Enumclaw Reunion in Utah!


What a fun Sunday evening! I decided to have an Enumclaw "mini" Reunion while we were here in Utah. Zandy Dayton, Jen & Kurt & Cannnon, Elaine Ottley Vellinga.

Shane, Zandy, Elaine and Kelsey. We were able to attend one of the sessions of the new Oquirrh Temple.

Danielle Hopkins Johnson & her Ian and me!

Cori & Mark Harris came earlier to visit with their adorable kids!




This was my welcome sign! I loved seeing some of our friends that were able to make it!


2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun to see so many people that I haven't seen in ages!!!!
You must have had a blast.

Nicole said...

I finally got to see the pictures! What a wonderful fun idea you pulled together! It's good to see pictures of everyone! And the welcome sign... you kill me!!! love it! I was laughing and practically crying because I love your uniqueness so much! Only you! And I'm so blessed to be your friend!