Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I have so many things to be thankful for. I'm grateful for an awesome family, wonderful friends, a healthy body, beautiful grand darlings, the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, the scriptures, food & clothing, and a job for my husband. I want to thank all of those who have prayed for our family this year as I'm so thankful for the gift of prayer. I know that it truly works and blesses each of us as we put our faith in our Father in Heaven & Jesus Christ. Enjoy the season whether it be with family or friends, both are blessings that will last for eternity.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Really cool post- especially the last line! Very true! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Have fun at Jamie and Conrad's with all of your dear ones! Give them all a hug and say hello from me!

Nicole said...

Ps. Don't forget to let us know when Jamie has that baby! Dying to find out what it is and see some pictures! :o)

Nicole said...

Ha ha! It's still me! I got you all excited that you had three comments and it's really all me! Sure love you! ;o)