She was busy with Emily the next day and since there was the Olympics going on just a mere two and a half hours away.... those of you who know me well.... know that I can not let an experience pass me buy if it is that close to experience! Thankfully, Nicole is the same way! So, off we went with Nicole's sister, Sarah and we grabbed our passports and went up North!
On the train with people from around the world! We dropped Sarah's car off at the park & ride and rode into town!
The Olympic flame with the water & mountains in the back was just plain, gorgeous!
2 comments:
Okay- I couldn't wait to check your blog after that text! How did I miss this? I'm a faithful blog follower! :o) I love the pics and reading a bit about our exciting adventure! So much fun!
Love the pictures... can't wait to see more! It was so fun to get to spend the day with you both. :)
Post a Comment