Well, a few hours into the mover's unloading our "precious" cargo we get a call from the moving coordinator (back in Michigan) telling us that they forgot to load one of the storage units. The unit that had our master bedroom , a family room set & Cara's chandelier... I honestly don't remember what else was in that unit as that was "put away" over a year ago. One of the things I was looking forward to was to sleep in my own bed. I have slept in at least a dozen different beds over the last two years. Most of them lumpy! Not that I'm complaining because honestly I'm not....I am and will always be greatful for those lumpy beds that let me rest.... no, rest would not be the word, let me lay these weary bones down. Ok, I'm getting a little silly! The point was that I wanted my own bed, sheets, newly sewn duvet cover to cover my little body in my own little home. But, once again a lesson in patience! I am grateful for these lessons as I know it is making me a very wonderful person!
The hidden lining in this snaf-foo is that our bedroom was not done but it will be done by the time our second shipment arrives! Bed's are so overrated!!!
2 comments:
Oh man- another lesson! I see that once again you are taking it all in stride! Dying to see some more pictures of the progress you are making on the house!
Haha... I can't believe they forgot that storage unit! Way to look at it positively by saying that it gives you time to get your bedroom done before the furniture arrives.
P.S. I agree with Nicole, I also would like to see more pictures of the progress on the house. I'm so excited for you guys! :)
Post a Comment