Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Youth Conference in Manti, Utah

Manti Temple where our youth were able to do temple baptisms and we were able to hear Pres. Pinegar address us.


Some of our amazing young women! They are such great girls!


It was so sunny and hot but what a beautiful day! Taylor and Madi who were some of my Mia Maids.



Some more of our Alpine Young Women! And there is even a leader in there but she looks so young you may not be able to pick her out!




Some of our young men with a couple of our darling Beehives!
I was released from my YOung Women calling two days later and put in the new RElief Society Presidency. I will miss working with the youth but am so blessed to have made strong bonds with them.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the Manti temple too! You were so good with the girls but you are also great in RS!

xantogal said...

What great pictures you got!! I'm sad I missed out on that great opportunity.