
Rick and I went off to a Gala at the Salt Lake City Marriott. Our dear friend Mike Bumstead invited us to go and he also asked Rick to be an advisor on his board. So we got all dressed up.... me in my dress that I bought in NYC! It was fun to wear the dress because I feel it is almost to fancy for church! And Rick's tie even, kind of matched! Please don't judge me with my arms.....they are getting older! The Gala was a fundraiser for different non-profits that help countries all around the world become more efficient in their homelands. Like growing gardens, getting clean water, the use of sewing machines, etc. It is pretty neat stuff!
6 comments:
you look beautiful!!! i love the pic and sounds so so funnn. p.s. thank you for finally posting! :)
How fun! I love dressing up and going fancy places! And you guys look great!
i agree with kels. you look BEAUTIFUL!!!! your arms look amazing! love you
You look amazing!
You and Rick look very nice! You look so pretty and I love that dress and your jewelry! And as for your arms- they look great, you silly!
What a stunning couple! I love love LOVE the dress, Cathy. How fun to get all dressed up and go to the city!
Love it.
Post a Comment