
The tree is ready with gifts all around. Thanks girls for helping me with the wrapping!

Rick and Cathy Christmas morning...thirty years of Christmases together. Rick got his neopreme chest waiters!!!

Conrad and Jamie Christmas morn.

Kurt and Jen with their Ute gear! Kurt graduated from the U this month! So proud and happy for them!

Cara, Mom and Kels. The girls always give me my Mary Engelbreit desk calendar! Love it!
3 comments:
Don't the granddarlings make everything so much fun! I'm so glad you were all together for Christmas. I've loved looking at all your holiday pictures. January~you and me!
So fun! That's so neat that your whole family could be together for Christmas! :)
P.S. As I was reading your recent posts, I kept thinking about how you should make your blog into a book so you could have these memories all in one place for the year.
Sarah~ I have always wanted to do that but have not figured out how! I tried last year but it didn't work. Maybe that should be a new year's resolution! ?
Post a Comment