We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas....let's all take time to reflect on the many blessings that Father in Heaven shower's on us every day. Life may not be perfect but we all can learn from our trials and I know that I have learned to lean even heavier on our Savior as I go through difficult times. I am so grateful for the example of my Savior. I hope one day to be more like Him. It all started with a family....and we are all one big family. Love to all who read this and our family is grateful for all of you who make our lives even more meaningful. We are truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you for your thoughtful words. You are an inspiration to many in many ways! I am definitely grateful for you and your family! Merry Christmas and my love to you all! Oh- and I love the pictures and that you included the one of Kylie crying! It's fun to have a laugh and see the effort that goes into a picture with kids!
Thanks Nicole! YOu do the same to me! Merry Christmas dear friend!
Merry Christmas to you as well, I love the pictures, and your family is so beautiful. I love that we are not the only ones that experience a melt down with pictures!
Post a Comment