You see I have this daughter who is back home....she is a statistic! There are growing numbers of college graduates who come home to live after they complete their college education! She is one of those. Not that I mind.... I love it! But, she is killing me by all of the followers she has on her blog! She is hoping to hit 50 by this weekend. I have no doubt that will happen for her.
I look at the followers that I have and feel the need to increase my numbers. I know it is all about being "popular" and knowing people who know how to follow your blog. So if you need some help give me a call and let's see if I can get up to.....say 30 in a week's time. Thanks for your help.
The title is one of my favorite songs from WicKed! Love that show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
if you only knew... hahahahahha you kill me. xoxo
p.s. thank you for sharing with the world that i am a statistic. it makes me feel awesome.
You are a good stat! FacT!!!
"oh two comments!yes!!!..." hahah i love you mom :) xoxo
Haha... you make me laugh!
Here are some good ways to start upping your statistics:
A. First things first, you have to move your "followers" link to the TOP of your blog. It's readily visible and makes it easier to click on that way! When you mentioned that, I actually had to search on your blog to see where it was (at the bottom).
B. Post your blog link on Facebook. I'm just saying. :)
I hope you guys are having fun spending time together!
Thanks Sarah for your advice. I do have it linked to Facebook and noticed your followers are at the bottom, too! How do I move it to the top? Just wondering???
Sarah...I moved it to the top!!! All by myself! We'll see if this helps...ha ha ha!
Ha! I didn't even notice that mine were at the bottom too. I forgot that I put them there on purpose! :) I guess getting to 50 followers wasn't on my list.
Post a Comment