Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's been too long.....little boys and mountains!

 Cannon came with us to Sundance to see, The Sound of Music.  He loved the transportation we had to use to get to the amphitheater... This was at the end of July...
 Cannon on Bapa's lap on the tractor ride up the mountain to see the musical.  What an amazing setting...
 Kurt and Jen at Sundance for a fun evening.  Kurt said he wanted to make this a tradition!  I'd have to agree....what an amazing evening we had...the setting perfect!
A few days later we went up American Fork Canyon for a picnic dinner with our friends Jeff and Andrea.

 Here is Noah and Andrea....adorable Mom and son.
 I love being so close to the mountains and rivers. Utah is such a gorgeous place to live!
Noah and the fresh raspberry pie I made for our picnic. We both made tin foil dinners and got chewed up by the mosquito's!  

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Thanks for all of the updates! I'm so excited for the new granddarling and even the new soon-to-be granddarling! :)