You can have a spiritual experience every day... Harold B. Lee
Monday, September 29, 2008
summertime in Nashville
How could I not put this precious picture up of Kylie while her puppy that Bopa got her is watching her? Kylie protecting herself in the rain. Nana & Kylie doing fish face!
Kurt, Kylie & Elvis in downtown Nashville! Love that boy!
This is a blog about my everyday life. I am an LDS woman and will be fifty one years old this year. I have been blessed to be married to Rick for over thirty years and have four amazing children and working on the fourth "grand-darling". I have lived in Japan, California, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington & Michigan. I have also been blessed with many friends who have always blessed my life. I love living..
3 comments:
i LOVE the pictures. so cute.
Kylie is SO adorable! And, her hair is getting longer... yay! She has grown up so much since I last saw her. How old is she now?
I love those pictures of you guys and Kylie! She is so cute! That is funny with her and the umbrella!
Post a Comment