You can have a spiritual experience every day... Harold B. Lee
Monday, October 20, 2008
BYU-I weekend
Evie and Cathy~ love this boy! He is looking skinny! And of course a Sunday shot with Kels and her Momma at her apt. Roomies with their bowling look! Jessie, Kels, Lauren and Steph
Kelsey and Kylie in Jamie's new kitchen. Ky is a little toad!
I love how Kelsey said "Way to blog!"! First of all, love Jamie's kitchen! Second of all, love your blue scarf! It looks great on you! And third of all, speaking of looking great that would be you in every picture! But seeing you does make me miss you! I love you!
Cathy! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. You are so fun. I was just thinking of you the other day, specifically, Girls Camp when you were our leader and we were the Netherlands...remember that? Anyway, you can check out my blog too - here it is: http://wrightingonthewall.blogspot.com/ Hope things are great! Andrea
HI CATHY, I GOT YOUR MESSAGE ON MY BLOG. IT WAS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU! AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR TRIP TO IDAHO WAS A BLAST. WE WOULD LOVE TO TRY TO COME DOWN SOMETIME TO SEE YOU. I'LL HAVE TO TALK TO DUSTIN AND SEE WHEN WOULD BE A GOOD TIME. HE'S ALWAYS CRAZY BUSY AT SCHOOL. LOVE YOUR PICTURES. TALK TO YOU SOON.
This is a blog about my everyday life. I am an LDS woman and will be fifty one years old this year. I have been blessed to be married to Rick for over thirty years and have four amazing children and working on the fourth "grand-darling". I have lived in Japan, California, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington & Michigan. I have also been blessed with many friends who have always blessed my life. I love living..
5 comments:
way to go mom!!look how cuTE!!! i love all the pics. way to bloG!
I love how Kelsey said "Way to blog!"! First of all, love Jamie's kitchen! Second of all, love your blue scarf! It looks great on you! And third of all, speaking of looking great that would be you in every picture! But seeing you does make me miss you! I love you!
Cathy! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. You are so fun. I was just thinking of you the other day, specifically, Girls Camp when you were our leader and we were the Netherlands...remember that? Anyway, you can check out my blog too - here it is: http://wrightingonthewall.blogspot.com/
Hope things are great! Andrea
HI CATHY, I GOT YOUR MESSAGE ON MY BLOG. IT WAS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU! AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR TRIP TO IDAHO WAS A BLAST. WE WOULD LOVE TO TRY TO COME DOWN SOMETIME TO SEE YOU. I'LL HAVE TO TALK TO DUSTIN AND SEE WHEN WOULD BE A GOOD TIME. HE'S ALWAYS CRAZY BUSY AT SCHOOL. LOVE YOUR PICTURES. TALK TO YOU SOON.
Jamie's kitchen is really cute!
What a fun mom you are! You guys always look like you are having a good time!
Post a Comment