Monday, October 20, 2008

Seeing old friends at BYU-Idaho


Kelsey and Kyle Pelletier (who is a dear friend from Enumclaw)
Carl Bingham from our Kalamazoo days. Kels and I suprised Carl with a short visit. He lives in the same apartments that Kurt lived in!
Brinton, Cathy, Kelsey & Davin! Another suprise visit to the Phillips boys. I have know these two from diaperhood! We love them!
Cathy and Marilyn Arbogast. We saw each other at Olive Garden in I.F. We were v.t.comps in the claw.
Kels, Kjirstin & Cathy. Dear friend from the zoo! Suprise!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

mom i am so happy you camE! probably my fAve weekend ever.

Nicole said...

Kelsey's comment made it worth the long trip home! I wish that I could have been there with you like old times! Lots of fun was had on those trips! :)

Jack said...

It was so great to see you and wasn't that the greatest weekend ever!!! I loved the Saturday morning class with David A. Christianson. If you didn't attend his "run don't walk to hear him if he ever comes close by". I made so many great new friends and love being with Danelle. She is director of the Ambassador Program on campus and RS Pres. right now so very busy and happy. Aren't we so lucky to have a church school who gives us an opportunity to be with our kids. Miss you soooo much! Marilyn (my passwork won't work so using Jack's)