Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold Weather

Just a little weather update. I was watching the weather report and they were telling us that this has been the coldest winter in fifteen years! On Monday I went to the gym at 8:15 a.m. and my car thermometer read -5! And I am here and am living through it! I love the snow and woke up to a few more inches this morning! The roads were very slick but Cara got her Seminary crew to school safely! We have had over a 100 inches of snow already and have two more months to go! I will really miss the snow and driving in it, as well. I know that sounds crazy but I LOVE the winter. Actually, I love all the seasons and what they all offer. But, right now I'm in heaven!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're right...I do think you are crazy. Be sure to take the cold/snowy winters with you to Washington!

Kristi Adams said...

I don't know how you function! That is way too cold for me! i will never complain about my 30 degree weather again!