I just got my hair done! I'm loving it!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inauguration day 2009
I'm not sure that I have seen a front loader move snow before in our neighborhood!

Labels:
snow and new haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Super cute haid-do Cathy! Hope all is going well.
Love the do! And that is a lot of snow!
Your hair cut looks great! I love it!
By the way, I noticed that you recently "enjoyed" reading The Christmas Jars. I'm glad to hear it because I just got it for Christmas and am excited to read it. :)
I love your haircut! You look so good! Paul is sitting here with me and as soon as he saw your picture he said "She looks great!" So it's unanimous! Love you!
I love your hair!
Cathy I love love love your new hair do!! Very cute!!
Post a Comment