Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fun with friends from Enumclaw


Doris and I with our two pregnant daughters! Jamie is due a little sooner than Wendi is! Saturday we will be welcoming the newest Hilton baby!!

Wendi's beautiful Christmas tree! It should be in the festival of the trees! The Christmas season is right around the corner....
Last night we went over to Wendi and Chad Erikson's and had dinner with their family and with the Butler's, too! What a fun evening eating yummy soups, breads and apple crisp.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I took a blog break from all my Thanksgiving duties and I was happy to see this post! Jamie and Wendi look so cute! And now I got a sneak peek of Wendi's beautiful house you've always told me about! We will be praying for Jamie and the baby! Love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicole said...

Ps. Don't you love that you can always count on me for comments!?