
Cathy, Emily & Nicole right before the vows! Emily was a gorgeous bride.

Cathy & Margaret at The Windmill in Sumner. What a knock out mother of the bride!!!

Here are Maria & Annie after I helped decorate in Puyallup for Emily's wedding. Mt. Rainier is in the background~what a weekend...not only for the wedding but for the Olympics!!!

Helping with the decorating for Em's wedding. The venue was really a great place...Pioneer Park Pavillion.

Got to have a shot of the surprise for Maggie! Love the wigs!! What a friends for??
3 comments:
I love these pics too! It will make Maria and Annie happy to see them! I love the one of us and Maggie in our wigs! So glad we went back and re-did that! :o)
Maggie is glad too! ;O)
I just noticed something! Look at the picture of you with my girls- Fancy's nose in an inch away from Annie's sandwich! That must have been the moment before I told her to go! That cracks me up!
Post a Comment