Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back in Utah


Here is baby Reese! She will be getting blessed this weekend by her Daddy. What a treat to come home and to find Jamie & the girls at the house while Conrad is interviewing in Arizona for Med School.




Kylie did a little model show for us when I got home. She wore the Olympic bell that I brought home, along with a hat that I had knitted.



Our beautiful daughter, Kelsey modeling the head band I knitted & crocheted for her! Does she look great or what?!!!













3 comments:

Nicole said...

First of all- I'm so glad your blog can upload pictures again! Okay, now to the important part- REESE IS ADORABLE! I'm so glad to be able to see an updated picture of her! She is just so darn cute! Yes, I can see Conrad like you said! Kylie looks so cute with her Olympics gear and hat you knitted her! And I love the picture of Kelsey with the cutest headband you made for her!

Nicole said...

Ps. I bet everyone is so happy to have their Nana home!

Sonja said...

I love the headband. It was fun to catch up on how things are going. I'm glad you are back safely. Your home is beautiful.