Saturday, March 20, 2010

Almost 50!

On Thursday, my family threw me an"early" birthday party and we had it at Noah's (an event center that is in Lindon). I turn 50 in April but Cara was in town for her spring break and I thought we should do it when all of us were together! Jamie made a beautiful cake for the occasion, designed the invitations and got the ball rolling for the party (among other things!).


It was actually Kelsey's 22nd birthday and she had to work but did show up to the party around 7:30. She and Jen made the tissue balls and lots of the food. Cara put a great slide show of pictures of my life with some help from my DAd. Kurt and Jen made food, helped set up and tear it all down, along with Cara. It was a lot of fun to see so many family and friends come. Friends from Michigan, Washington & Utah were there! It was awesome.

One of the highlights for me was to have my nephews there! Lots of nieces and nephews came but this is the only picture that I have of Justin, Brandon and Tyler Kleinman.
I am so lucky to have the family that I have! Thanks for all of your efforts in putting on this fun party! I loved it!! Rick surprised me with a trip to Vegas to see Lion King on my real birthday!

4 comments:

Swaner Family said...

So sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate with you all. I would have been a blast. Jamie's cake looks awesome! Hope you had a great time.

Sherwoods said...

Happy Happy Early Birthday! Your party was so cute. And that cake was amazing. Go Jamie! I saw Lion King last year and it was amazing. You'll have a great time.

Nicole said...

I wish I could've been there for your party! I love the decorations and the cake! Jamie makes awesome cakes! I'm glad you had such a fun time!

Sarah Stout said...

I wish I could have been there too! What a wonderful life to celebrate! Happy birthday TODAY! Enjoy and appreciate every moment that has shaped you over the past 50 years. :)