Monday, October 4, 2010

The Piano Room Performances

Last Sunday we had my brother's family and Kurt and Jen over for dinner. After we ate Craig asked his oldest, Connor to play a number for us on the piano. He played a very impressive number and we all applauded after he was done. Next was Colson and he did a great job on his piece and both boys had their numbers memorized! Ella did not want to be shown up by her brothers and did a fun little piece that Colson showed her how to play....more applause! Not to be out done came along, fourteen month old, Cannon! He pounded on some treble notes and then turned to all of us in the dining room and started clapping! We all applauded extra loud for the youngest pianist! He went back and did it a couple of more times.....it was so adorable!
Here are the entertainers! They did a fabulous job!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Hi Cathy,
Is that your piano room? It is beautiful!!!! I love your the pic of you and your hubby. You are beautiful and I think you are going to be general young women's president some day~~~

Nicole said...

Miriam beat me to it by a minute! The piano room looks great (I don't remember your Japanese doll being there before- good choice!) and that sounds like a fun night! I can imagine the laughter erupting from your dining room!

xantogal said...

That's so cute!! I love piano performances :)

Kelsey said...

look how big they are all getting?! i can't believe it. love you all!