
Nicole who is due with her fifth baby and Zandy who almost has her nursing degree from BYU! Love it when they come visit me! Nicole came from Enumclaw because her hubby, Paul was getting a big award for all of his hard work for his job!

Cathy and Nicole! We can laugh till all hours of the night! Thanks for the visit and for coming to see what new things we have done to the house!
2 comments:
I love when I get to see you and your family and fortunately it's been a lot this year! Thanks for the nice post about our visit! Your home is like a cozy (and cleaner!) home away from home for me!
That's so neat you got to spend time with them! I haven't seen Zandy's new haircut, so thanks for posting a picture. Miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment