Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beautiful, birthday girl....

Today...twenty eight year's ago we brought into the world, Jamie Lyn. She, as you can see has grown into a beautiful woman. She now is a mother of two beautiful daughter's of her own. She was born in the middle of Oklahoma City's ice storm. She was my only child who was born in the morning...I instantly fell in love with her. She has been a joy to all of our family her whole life. The house is always noisier when she is in it, she always has a song on her lips and a kind word to say. She is incredibly talented with her voice, her hands, her mind. She is an amazing sister to her siblings and a precious daughter to Rick and I. Her daughter's light up when they see her as does her husband. Jamie we all love you and wish you the happiest Birthday. Thanks for coming to our family....

1 comment:

JaMie said...

Thank you Mom and Dad I am so blessed to have you as my parents!!! xoxox