Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 26 and a fun night with two elder's who served in our ward in Michigan

Here I am on day 26...four more days to go!!!  I am in my craft room where a bunch of sewing took place before Christmas!  I have a black jacket that Kels gave me and my DownEast jeans with my black patent leather boots.

Now for the fun of the day...Elder's Dunn and Moore reunite at our home!  Scott Dunn trained Jake Moore in our area in Kalamazoo/Portage.  We have not seen these two since they left our area of the mission and I don't think they had either until tonight.  What a treat to see them both.





Here is a picture of Scott and Summer Dunn with their oldest son, Dakota...(Bridger their two year old did not want to be in on the photo...what two year old does? :) )  with Jake Moore.

1 comment:

Cara said...

mom you look so good!! cant wait to talk to you tomorrow.