I have a dear friend from Michigan, Becky and it is her birthday today! No she does not look like a chicken but she wanted me to share with her one of our favorite recipes that we make with "rotisserie chicken". Since I don't have a pic of Becky and her adorable family close by I found this picture of the chicken!
Becky I really do hope you have a wonderful day and know how loved you are around the country! I think she has moved more than our family! I have so many fond memories of Becky and her sweet family.
Rotisserie Chicken
cook some rice (you can do brown or white)
heat up some black beans and sprinkle some garlic powder into it
shred up your chicken
shred up some cheese
sour cream
salsa
cut up cilantro
whatever you like on a burrito you can layer your ingredients on top! But the secret ingredient is lime You cut the secret ingredient in half then squeeze it over your creation. It really is yummy and an easy dinner!
We got this recipe from the Sorensen family in Enumclaw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oooh! I knew I recognized that recipe! So good. Thanks for the reminder of how good this is!
I'll have to try it!!
Thank you, dear friend!
Post a Comment