Tuesday, March 29, 2011
A special baptism....
On March 26, 2011 a long time friend and former neighbor, Marva Smith was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I was blessed to have been there and see this special ordinance performed. To see Marva's face as she came out of the water's of baptism will never be forgotten by me! She had the look of a little child that just received the best gift ever....well she did receive the best gift and she is truly happy, as am I.
Marva had her family, parents, sister & hubby, close friends and her new ward family there to witness her commitment to Jesus Christ. We then went over to her home to have a yummy dinner and we talked & laughed for a long time! What a great evening...
Thanks Marva for letting me speak at your baptism and for letting me share this most special day with you.
I really do have the best friends on the planet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a special experience and I'm happy for her! I'm glad you got to speak at her baptism and spend time with her. The bonus was some of us in Enumclaw got to see you too! Love you!
Ps. Marva looks so happy!
so happy!
I am so glad you were able to attend her baptism! What a special day!
Post a Comment