
Today Craig and his kids drove up to Alpine so we could have a little fishing trip. I packed some food and Rick got the fishing gear together and we all loaded in our car to American Fork Canyon. This is Ella and Connor riding in the car with us.... Yes, Ella is a clown and we get along so well!

Colson and Ella excited about fishing at Tibble Fork.

Craig being the good Dad that he is trying to straighten our the line. It kept giving he and Connor problems. The fish were jumping high!!!

Uncle Rick showing Ella how to fly fish! What a beautiful evening.......

Connor, Aunt Cathy and Colson with no fish on our line but a great memory! We came home and had waffles and hot cider! It got a little chilly up there!! Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE living here in Utah???
5 comments:
How fun! I bet the kids really enjoyed that :) Isn't it great to come home to someplace warm after being cold?
It looks beautiful up there. Mom you look so pretty in that picture!
I'ts fun to see a post of your night just after you told me you were doing it! I wish I would have been a little mouse watching the whole night as it happened! (I would've said a fly on the wall but I hate flies!) It looks like such a fun night and then to imagine you guys going back to your cozy home and having cider and waffles... what a wonderful fall evening!
Ps. Jamie is right- you do look pretty!
i love this. so so cute. i wish i would have been there!
Post a Comment