Of course you ran into your cousins! It makes me laugh how you run into people wherever you go! The Temple Square decorated at the holidays is something I've always wanted to do!
This is a blog about my everyday life. I am an LDS woman and will be fifty one years old this year. I have been blessed to be married to Rick for over thirty years and have four amazing children and working on the fourth "grand-darling". I have lived in Japan, California, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington & Michigan. I have also been blessed with many friends who have always blessed my life. I love living..
3 comments:
I love that your family does so many fun activities together!
Of course you ran into your cousins! It makes me laugh how you run into people wherever you go! The Temple Square decorated at the holidays is something I've always wanted to do!
What precious memories your family has together! I'm glad you guys are all enjoying the holidays! :)
Post a Comment