
Kurt and Jen at the party!

Our kids having way too much fun!

Cathy, Rick and Kurt. Kurt just graduated from University of Utah and made it on the dean's list! WE are so proud of him and this accomplishment! Way to go Kurt!!!

Jamie and Conrad and their girls! Notice the cute party hats that Jamie designed!

The Smith girl's sporting their new apron's that cousin Carol made each of us! WE love them!
3 comments:
I LOVE those aprons! You guys are the party place! Happy New Year, Smith's!
Those aprons are WAY cute!! Happy New Year!!
Oh how fun! I wish we could have come! Chad surprised me with a trip to Disneyland for New Year's, so we were living it up down there. Believe it or not, though, I would've loved to have spent New Year's with the Smith family. We have so many holiday memories together!
Love and miss you.
Post a Comment