Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yesterday, today and tomorrow!!!

This is my shot for Sunday ...just taken a day early! In fact, I may for the next week do all of my pictures on monday and have it all taken care of for the week! This may be my new twist on my 30 for 30!!!
Here is my Saturday shot! New necklace and add my jeans for a new look!
Just playing a little song on the piano! After we got home from going out with our friends the Vance's and the Krogue's to Joy Luck (our new favorite Chinese restaurant!)
Here I am on Friday with my Miss Me jeans and my fun top from Macy's (that I bought last year) that has a nice thick black belt! gotta love it!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

i love the way you can just twist things up! love your outfits mommmmmm! and i cannot wait to see you this weekend!! xoxo

Cathy said...

When you are fifty you can twist things up as much as you like!!!