
Kelsey, Cara and Kenzie Patterson in Park City. Kenz is here visiting from Kalamazoo for the week! We are thrilled that she is here.

Cathy, Kels and Rick at Cesero's at PC.

Kenz and Cara in front of the ice skating rink at the resort. It was three degrees when we were there! A bit nippy!

Cara, Kenz, Kels and Jen on Main Street in Park City. The store fronts are so fun!

Cara and Cathy just hanging out at the resort! Not for too long because of the cold....
1 comment:
Did I tell you yet that I love your new background? In case I didn't, now you know! And if I did then you really know I love it! I saw you wearing your Olympic hat! I've gotten so much use out of mine! Looks like fun times in Park City- but where do you go that isn't fun? (With you being there!)
Post a Comment