Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy last part of February

Kelsey and Aly came once...no twice this month!! It was great fun having the college girls visit.
Of course, we celebrated Valentine's and did it with dear friends, Cindy & Steve (friends from our Washington days) who moved to Utah several years ago!  Cindy made an amazing dinner!

Here we are on Valentine's day.....love to all!!!

I have been in this cooking craze and made my first creme brulee!!!  Can I brag and tell you it tasted as good as any of the fine dining we have ever had?  I need to make some more!  Cute ramekins....Thanks to TJ's.

The second visit from the girls they added some guy friends...Brock & Blaine.  Brock's family just happens to live in Alpine!  They had Sunday dinner with us. I made this yummy stew with our "elk" meat...

And here are some of the cute blanket's I made for new babies of family and dear friends!  They are even cuter unrolled but I thought this was clever!!!

6 comments:

Kenzie said...

such pretty flowers!

Cara said...

love it all. i was sad that you were slacking on your blogging skills!

Ang and Shawn said...

I love that picture of my parents! They are so cute...I'm glad you guys had fun! I love love love those blankets!!!

Sonja said...

Those blankets look adorable. I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentines. I loved all the cute decorations you had on the table.

Nicole said...

You look so cute in your Valentine's outfit! You put things together that I'd never think of and look so cute all the time! I think I may have gotten to have a sneak peak of my blanket! I don't care which one I get- I love all three!

Nicole said...

Oops- that would be sneak peek! Wrong kind of peak the first time! Maybe I'm wishing I was hiking right now! ;O)