Yes, fellow bloggers the thirty for thirty is almost behind us! I know it just seems like yesterday that we started this journey....I will not know what to do with this quest behind us! I say us because it has been a group effort! So many of you have rallied around me and encouraged me in following this dream...
This dream of my daughters, in that only one successfully followed through and one of my daughter's friend did complete the task! So three of the original five did do the do! I hope you are seeing the humor in my words... :)
Today was an extremely busy, fun, eventful day! Not only was it day twenty nine but it started out early with my new Zumba class! It is so much fun and I'm learning to shake parts that have not been shaken for a time! Then met Cindy at the park and ride and we toodled down to Salt Lake City to the Genealogy Library and worked on some family names. Cindy is amazing at this and we walked thru Temple Square to find a lunch spot. I asked if she would be my photographer today and she graciously obliged!
This is the Joseph Smith Memorial building ceiling in the lobby. It is so gorgeous.... How could I not take a picture? I do think I find this to be true about most things that are beautiful....why shouldn't I share it with the world? After spending several hours in downtown I met a friend who once lived in Michigan, Martha and we went to Cafe Rio and then off to Pleasant Grove High School's production of Phantom of the Opera. One of the best show's I've seen a high school perform! The sets, costumes, orchestra & performers were amazing. They have put in another show on Saturday at two if anyone is interested.... You should be interested because it truly was worth watching!!!
This is the temple that we were sealed/married in as well as Jamie & Conrad, Kurt and Jen, Joe & Nanette as well as many other's. I love to see the temple....it inspires me and I hope it does you! Did you know that it took forty years to build?
One more day!!! I can start wearing other boots, other jeans, other tops, no more picture taking... I hope I won't miss it! ha ha ha
2 comments:
You have done such an amazing job! And thank you for doing this with me!!!! It has been fun doing it with you and Kenz but I am so glad for it to be over!!! The picture taking is killing me!!! I never dreamed I wouldnt like pictures taken of me hee hee. love you!
so ready to be done! :)
Post a Comment