Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Smart Cookie's! day 21

I went to Smart Cookie with Cori and her three adorable children who are very much "smart cookie's"!!!  I love this little family!  As soon as they saw me they all gave me big hugs and screamed, "Cathy!"  How can you not love people who love you???

Here is a picture of me and Sophie who is six,  I just happened to have my camera on me and asked Cori if she would take pic's of me (and she asked...for your thirty for thirty?) and her little one's.

I knew Cori when she was a young teenager in our Washington days and we have been friends ever since. She watched me raise my children and it is so fun seeing her raise her children.  She is such a great Mom and so talented!  She happened to be in Enumclaw when we were there a few years ago living at the Butler's home, right after she had her set of twins...Carson and Bella.  Honestly, from the moment I held those tiny babies I felt a connection with them.  I am sure it is because I love their Mom & Dad but they really are a special  family.  We were being goofy in this picture.

What a fun time we had at this cookie shop.  Can't wait until our next outing....

1 comment:

Cara said...

stop that! you look so so so cute!! i want to meet the little kids!