
Here is our patriotic tree. This tree came to being after Sept. 11, 2001 and Kurt asked if we could put a patriotic tree together. I was touched by his feelings of patriotism.

Here is a full shot of it. My new idea is for Rick to build me a small stand that has wheels on the bottom so we can wheel this tree into the storage room and cover it for next year! Hope it works! The other fun thing about this tree is I have had many friends who have given me patriotic ornaments to make this tree even more special.

This is the missionary tree. When we first moved to MIchigan we had a few Christmas Eve's with the elder's and sisters. We would buy clear ball ornaments and have them decorate them with their names and anything else they wanted to do to the ornament. Now it is placed in Rick's office with a train surrounding it. The grand-darlings loved the train this year!

This is our fancy tree that is our only live tree. We found this one at my girlfriend's, Dad's Christmas tree farm. We picked it out in less then five minutes then we had it cut down. This one use to be in our formal living room in Kalamazoo but now we have it placed in our big family room.

This is the kid tree that sits next to our fireplace. One of my favorite moments of the season is when we got home Christmas Eve and Kylie ran upstairs from the garage wanting me to show her every tree. It was magical! This post is especially for Nicole and Sarah...loveyoutwoandthanksforalwayscommenting. That last part was code for them....
I love Christmas...ok? I also love snow......
2 comments:
Thanks for showing all four trees! You know that Nicole and I were dying to see them! :) I love all of the themes for each tree... what a great idea to do the missionary tree. Love it!
Thank you so much for showing all four trees! Yes, I was dying to see them and yes, I did zoom in and look at each of them up close! I even found one of the ornaments I gave you the very first year you ever did your patriotic tree (back in the 207th house)! I love the way you decorated them and I could envision you showing Kylie and how much she must have loved them! Thanks for the code at the end and thanks for doing this post for Sarah and I! You are AWESOME! (Not just because of the post either! :o))
Post a Comment