Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday is a special day....

Day three..... Saturday! I am wearing a vest that I got at Costco, my shirt is from Snowbasin Ski Resort and my jeans are from the Buckle. My boots were bought at NOrdstrom Rack and are Cole Haan. I'm not one to talk brands....so this is big for me!

Got some drawers cleaned out today and it felt so good to get some places in the house re-organized and cleaned up! Love that feeling.... I know we have only been in our house since the end of March but doesn't everyone's home get a little messy after the holidays??? I know that I am probably the only one that happens to.

Have you ever tried the Tortilla Soup at Cafe Rio??? I could eat it once a week...for sure! Ask for extra chicken and tomatoes....it is scrumptious and surprisingly filling! Did I mention that Rick and Kurt went on an elk hunt with the Bumstead boy's in Morgan and both of our guys came home with an elk. That means we have hundreds of pounds of elk meat..... anyone have any good recipes???

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

You look adorable! I love the decorations behind you as well. I wish I had the patience to catch on to the 30 for 30 idea. Keep it up! :)