Monday, January 31, 2011

day nineteen!

Here I am on day nineteen! I know that I have not exactly followed the rules for 30 for 30. I did take three pictures in one day.... but, as I told Kelsey I am fifty and I can twist rules for this little game.... I'm wearing my new GaP sweater that I bought right after Christmas and my gray pants that I got at Macy's before the holidays and my favorite winter boots that I bought last year at TJ's ~ Love that store!!!
I wish my camera was better but the other day I got up super early...not on purpose, either....and saw this amazing sunrise. Have I mentioned how beautiful it is here in Alpine??? I didn't think so! But, the colors were so gorgeous! Heavenly Father certainly knows how to put on a show!!!

4 comments:

JaMie said...

Mom 50 is NOT old. Maybe when your 80 you can use that line;) love you!

Kenzie said...

I love Tj's! and that picture is SO pretty!!!

Kelsey said...

is that picture for real?! amazing.

Cara said...

wow. AMAZING!!!